We were on our way to the bingo parlor…at the YMCA, and the directions got all fouled up….and we ended up in Durham at the Global Headquarters of Ranger Up Military and MMA Apparel! The skirl of the pipes and beat of the drums pounded through the corporate offices if RANGER UP! What is Ranger UP and what does this great group of Americans stand for?
1. AMERICA. Nothing like her anywhere, anytime, in the history of the world.
2. Soldiers, Marines, Sailors, Airmen, Coastguardsmen, Firemen, and Police Officers. Basically, the crazy SOBs that put their lives on the line every day for less pay than they deserve so that we Americans can sit in front of our plasma televisions and watch crappy reality TV shows, drive nice cars, eat great food, and generally not have to worry about anything of substance.
3. Veterans. From George Washington to the newest recruit and everyone in between – Thank You.
4. Patriots. We’re talking about the people that believe the Fourth of July is more than just an excuse to set off fireworks, that flying the American Flag all year long is a civic duty, that taking the time to send letters to our troops is an honor, and who realize that America wasn’t forged on the backs of journalists, politicians, or campus rallies, but rather through the suffering and discipline of steely-eyed men who refused to accept defeat.
5. Dogs. Never trust anyone that doesn’t like dogs. They’re loyal. They’d die for you, and all they want in return is some dried food, some petting, and the occasional piece of bacon.
6. Reversing the growing oppression of the proletariat in today’s society. We…uhhh…think this is a good idea.
7. Hot chicks. Honestly, aren’t they the reason we do anything?
Get to know the folks at RANGER UP! @ www.facebook.com/RangerUpFanPage
and order some of their ludicrisly swank gear @ www.rangerup.com
Powered by Facebook Comments