On behalf of the members of the Wake & District pipe band family – we would like to extend our condolences to the family, friends and all those who had the privilege to work with Chief Jerry Tuttle. Chief Tuttle lost his battle with cancer and has been called home. Jerry had been a volunteer firefighter at Brassfield Volunteer Fire Dept for the past 23 years. He was also retired from the City of Raleigh Fire Department; he as worked for Wake Forest Fire Department. Funeral arrangements for Chief Gerald O. “Jerry” Tuttle are as follows:
- Visitation Thursday Feb 14 from 7:00-8:30 pm at Bright’s Funeral Home in Wake Forest, NC.
- Funeral Fri Feb 15 at 11:00am at Bright’s Funeral Home in Wake Forest, NC
- burial imediately following at Carolina Memorial Gardens in Creedmoor, NC.
- Following the burial, the family will receive friends, family, and visitors at Brassfield Volunteer Fire Dept
- Any fire, rescue, ems, or law enforcement department wishing to place apparatus in the funeral procession is asked to contact Chief Greg Hockaday ASAP at ghockaday@brassfieldfiredept
www.jerrytuttlefund.com is the website to visit
should you like to make a donation to the Tuttle family
Powered by Facebook Comments