Our travels took us across the Carolina’s this past weekend. On Saturday morning we were privileged to be back in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina — leading their parade (with several new members in our ranks — Katherine Priu, Rusty Smith and Raymond Swinton — among others). On Saturday afternoon and throughout the evening we shared the skirl of the pipes and drums all across the Triangle with so many souls.
The skirl of the pipes and beat of the drums are an integral part “shtick” surrounding St. Patrick’s Day — a day where everyone is Irish. We took a moment to step out of the shenanigans and honor the departed actor, poet, writer, director and photographer that was Leonard Nimoy. Thank you to Mo Lightening and the folks at Wizard World for allowing us to share the nobility of these cantankerous instruments we love. We happy and honored to play at the Raleigh Comic Con.
The dust has settled from the weekend – and we are preparing for St. Patrick’s Day — TUESDAY — March 17th. Here is a quick glance at where you can find Raleigh’s Pipe Band…
- 6pm-7 Pipers Tavern – 8304 Falls of Neuse Rd, Raleigh, NC 27615
- 7ish North Raleigh Hiberian – 8021 Falls of Neuse Rd, Raleigh, NC 27615
- 7:45 Tra Leì – 10370 Moncreiffe Rd #109, Raleigh, NC 27617
- 8:30 Hiberian / Napper Tandy’s – 311 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, NC 27603
- 10pm Woodys at City Market – 205 Wolfe St, Raleigh, NC 27601
- 7pm Bull McCabes – 427 W Main St, Durham, NC 27701
- 8pm Rally Point – Harrison Square, 1837 N Harrison Ave, Cary, NC 27513
- 8:30ish. Hibernian Cary – 1144 Kildaire Farm Rd, Cary, NC 27511
Powered by Facebook Comments